Wednesday, May 13, 2009

This should not make me so happy....


Today at Target I stumbled upon a new product by Scotch Bright 3M.... We all know I love their products, and now there is a "green" version??!! I really feel like I have to say I am not a tree hugger, but I do have it in my blood and get too excited when I find products that help me in my mommy job at home and are natural because I feel better when I use things like that.
Anyhow, the brown cloth is made from Bamboo, it is SO soft! The sponge has a scrubby side and a soft side. The hard scrubby side is made from the Agave. It could only get better if they would have used coconut! ;)

5 comments:

  1. hmm...I might actually like that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew that bamboo could be so soft. I am pretty sure I have heard of towels made from bamboo. Or something else that doesn't sound like it would be very soft, but is! And Dejeun, maybe you should just embrace the fact that you might be a tree hugger :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dejeun, you have it so when I leave a comment and then others do, I don't get notified so I have no idea when you responded to my comments or if anyone else has commented. Can you fix that? Thanks! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. .... I will have to see about that one, I have no idea and usually just press the wrong thing! I'll give it a go! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, you are going to have to send me a message on that one, I tried my settings and could not find it.

    ReplyDelete