Thursday, May 7, 2009

Prints

OH how I love getting prints!!! And the process and paper I use is SO expensive, that I have to be careful with what I print out and what I keep digital. Recently I went through all my family pictures to decide what I print from trips and of my kiddos..... I thought I was being very selective, until I ended up with 95! Yes, that is almost 100 prints that I loved and wanted to print...
So now I am at the point of thinking, it is actually a great idea to put 95 pictures up on one wall. A wall of a hundred portraits... has a nice ring to it. And I can swap them in and out as I find new portraits I just cant live without seeing and put the others in an album.... This wall is a great idea, but not here at the rented beach house (I say that as it is an old 70's house right on the beach filled with old wood and really needs some structural love, love that does not include 95 holes!) So this project will be at our next assignment where the plan is to buy our first home and make it ours. So this wall of a hundred portraits is a plan in the making, but I am going to print pictures off now and that is a lot of dough.... Here are just a few of the hundred I will be printing. It is SO eclectic of a mix, mixing random snap shots with portraits, color, black and white....but that is what I like.











2 comments:

  1. Eltz Castle is one of my all time favorite castles!! And I love the swing photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are just beautiful!! I love them. I love the ones you have taken of my family. Such talent. Someday we will live in the same area again and you will mentor me. Wether(sp?) you want to or not!

    ReplyDelete