Friday, July 9, 2010

Over the hills, "HILLS"


I cant help but be in love with this outfit... I love to get dressed up on Occasion, but on a daily basis, I am cooking and cleaning and running errands, I think this is perfect to wear jeans and a white t-shirt and then throw on an amazing jacket to go out and about or drinks with friends or date night, I love it.... J, on the other hand says you have to be a size zero, which I am not, to wear this outfit.... Oh well, I will dream a little.... So then maybe I dont get the jeans targeted at 18 year olds, but made to fit 12 years olds, the butt crack jeans with the amazing built in booty support... I've heard about jeans called "Not your daughters jeans" but those look too old, isnt there something in between new and old? It's not really the pants that pull this outfit off, it's the cool jacket.... So while we are going through a heat wave, I am preparing for the cool fall months already! lol, doesnt anyone else do that? You get so much of a better deal to buy jeans and jackets when the days are scorching.... Anyhow, I will keep you posted if I can modify this outfit and not look like I'm trying to be the next over the hills "HILLS" girl! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment