Friday, July 9, 2010

It's a small small Military world out there!


SOOO, today was a military COC (Change of Comand) I attended. I wanted to meet some military friends and support the new commander coming in, also my stud military man was a part of the ceremony.... Lets not mention I was late because it was so dripping hot out, I knew my middle lady would litterally have a melt down, so we waited and attended the.... well, lets just call it the "after party", yeah that's how we roll, lol. I mingled and chatted and met some ladies, got all signed up for some contacts, some hopefull friends in sight I think and low and behold, one of my close friends who lives far away, HER FRIEND, who I have seen for YEARS in scrape books, so I flet I knew her, was there, and NOW I am officially in the cool girls club! lol, yep, I made some friend contacts people!!! And I already know they are solid, so look what a little complaining and patience gets me! Look out world, I may find a mommy friend play date soon!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment