Saturday, April 4, 2009


Oh this Military man and me.... This post was going to have a whole different feel to it, but alas, I just have to mention him and say how much I adore this guy... He is not perfect, but he is mine... And if I put into a computer the perfect qualities to have the perfect husband, there are a few FOR CERTAIN I would leave out, but I am sure he would do the same making the perfect wife.... So there we are. Two imperfect people who make it work with each others flaws.... Not even flaws, but he is the very precise, things MUST be a certain way, kind of guy, and I am much more laid back, go with the flow... So there lies our conflicts... Nothing major, all "dealable" (yes I make up words sometimes too, a talent I possess) and here we are with three kiddos, a wonder dog and the traveling Brood collectively works somehow, and somehow it is great...... Now if we get in a heated battle over me crackling my gum inside my mouth, or him going into super OCD mode over my domain, we will both pitch the story of who is the worse partner, but at other times, he just looks at me, and I know he is saying "I love you honey, thanks for being cool about poker night" and I am his, all gooey and 17 again! Those big blue eyes caught me then and he just has a way... Like when I go to battle over a credit card or need customer service, he can go in there and come out in minutes with the right answer in our favor, where I spent two days, and the only answer they give is "Sorry no".... The man got on a flight he was not supposed to with 5 other guys, because he promised me he'd be home on that day from an over seas deployment, don't ask me how, And for those of you who are Apple people, he even turned in a used apple ipod at the PX (who WILL NOT, and has a posted policy they will not take them at all, you have to mail them to apple) and got a new one with more memory, (and yes, I had already worked the issue and here he comes, while I wait in the truck with a new ipod in the bag!!) That is un heard of... He just hears the answer he does not want, and somehow finds a way that his way is the right answer for both parties... and does not budge!
Again, that is such a great quality in ways, and drives me nuts at home! All in all, I just had to say how much I love that guy!
He can charm me and drive me nuts all in the same hour, but I love him. He is an amazing daddy and our three girls adore him the same way I do...... So, the next post can be when he is driving me nuts, but I had to post a nice one first! I love my military man!

No comments:

Post a Comment