Sunday, April 12, 2009

Cozy Rosey - Project Bunny!

Here is a project I started and finished today. My second Reiley girl asked why the Easter bunny did not bring her a stuffed animal... Then she asked if I could make her a bunny.... So I made this one we are calling Cozy Rosey. I used pink dot minky, a few glass beads, one button, and some cute Amy Butler material for around the neck and on the feet. I used yellow embroidery thread for the whiskers. For the fill, I used dry brown rice to add a little weight.

Here I am putting the green glass beads onto the cut out body, I also used yellow in the middle of the eye.


I have the minky being cut here and there is my emdroidery thread behind, which I ended up switching from pink to yellow for the whiskers.


Here she is finished, she is not perfect, but we like her! I am going to give her to Reiley on her birthday in a few days.

1 comment: