Friday, March 6, 2009

A girl and her dog






I know, I know, so many pictures of the baby (my baby anyhow) ... But yes, I do have two other children! I will have to get some posts with them on here. Anyhow, I snapped a few candid pictures of my puppy (well, he turned on at the end of January) and when I started my Emmary girl had to then start loving on her puppy, so I could not resist the power of the big floppy dog picture and his girl.
I love the fact that I got him in Germany a year after she was born. He is the sweetest guy ever and I am definitely NOT a dog person, but for him, I am completely in love. As are all of us, but it is sweet to see her growing up with him. Yes, she can be a little toddler and just plop herself right on top of him, but I am amazed that he just looks over at her and blinks his big black eyes like "well, hello you" He reminds us of Peter Pan, the dog "Nana"... Definitely a dog I can say "Glucklich where's the baby" and he goes and taps her with his nose.....

One day Emmary escaped out the fron door. I live on the beach, so this is not a good thing, but I thought she was downsatirs with daddy and that our oldest went out the door, but being vigilant I looked out the window, and who was walking on the boardwalk, but miss. sassy girl! I freaked of course, but to my absolute amazement, I saw Mr. Glucklich right by her hearding her to stop! It was so funny! (funny now) That he knew she was being bad and was out of bounds, so her walked right out the door and stayed by her side.

I could go on and on, but I will spare you that! Just had to gush over the only guy in the house right now.... It really does make us feel safe as they were bred to be NON agressive, but as guard dogs, so he will make an intruder feel like he is having one very bad day... That is the plan at least :)

2 comments:

  1. the top photos os so sweet! Emmary is beautiful! Love the story:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a typo kind of day! I meant "the top photo is so sweet"!

    ReplyDelete