Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A girls gatta do......

I had just received this little dress in the mail. The cutest little Baby Nay dress and I knew my girl would look adorable in it! And she did... Until the nail polish incident happened! Oh great, I thought as I looked at this pretty little girl covered in brown and an ugly blue polish.... one color even had sparkles, and this I knew was a lost cause, as those stinkin sparkles wont even come off my toes months after I paint it on there....
Oh but wait... After some googling and the thought process of "What could it hurt, it's already ruined" I turned to Straight full power Acetone. It is clear and not recommended if you have false nails, as it will eat through them in a hurry! It was even eating through the paint on my cabinets as I used it to also clean the floor (hey, I would have used the green solution if I could have, but this was my only option)
So I dabbed and brushed inch by inch and it is finally out!
Dress saved, 3 hours, wasted! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment