Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Felt babies...


Holding my new babies....

So these are the latest creations for my little girls. This was an idea I had to do with my mom when she came to visit. There is nothing like giving my mom a craft project to do to keep her busy! Well, we were so busy doing other things and the time flew by so fast that she and I completed a meager two dolls, so she went back home and brought the material with her. Her little fingers started flying and what do you know? We got a box filled with little dolls! She said she went to the craft store to make new ones and we talked ideas for the next ones, so I will post the new ones on here, but aren't they cute? I thought we (she) did a great job! I told her how I now realized how great of an idea it is to outsource cheap labor!
Anyhow, here are a couple other pictures of the dolls. I will be making more and using each holiday to make cute new patterns.... It is great as my third daughter is finally the one who, even though she is rough and tumble, LOVES LOVES LOVES babies and is the sweetest little mama tot hem I have ever seen! It is like looking into a looking glass from when I was a little girl climbing trees, giggling, playing by the pond, and spending hours upon hours playing with my dolls!


All the sleeping babies in a row.


Want one? I have enough to share :)


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these!! They woud lmake cute tree ornaments too (are they heavy?). Your girls are GORGEOUS!! Look at that angel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute dolls!!! And an even cuter doll holding them. I wish we lived close by so our kids could play. Come to Bragg next, but only if you have to. I only wish that on you in my selfish moments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys so much! Jenny, no they are not heavy at all, even for little German tree branches they would be fine as decorations with a little ribbon on top to loop on. Margaret, I know, I wish we lived closer as well! We will see in a few months what he puts in for, and I will let you know. I keep going back and forth on that one! :)

    ReplyDelete