Thursday, June 3, 2010

Poker baby


I found this poker table on Craigslist, it is perfect for the rumpus room... So, I snatched it up for 140.00 and it is the big dog's fathers day present. Only thing is once we got it home, it needs some TLC, so I am thinking of painting it black and re-doing the faux leather top in black as well... It is a bumper pool table, card table, and poker table all in one. Also needs some cool chairs to go around.... I will post the after pictures in a few weeks, but had to get this up here before I found myself neglecting my poor blog again! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I have been waiting for some more blog info. Glad to see a post. I still would love to come your way. Life just doesn't seem to want to give me a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know what you mean, Some days I feel drained just by doing the dailies, not to mention all the fun extras I would love to add for the day... When is my vacation again? lol!

    ReplyDelete